Serveis d’Internet Javajan SL, has undertaken to make its websites accessible, in accordance with Real Decreto 1112/2018, of September 7, on the accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices, by which it is transposed to the Spanish legal system Directiva (UE) 2016/2102 del Parlamento Europeo y del Consejo.
This accessibility statement applies to the website https://www.atravesdelpassatge.com
This website is partially in accordance with RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and the lack of conformity of the aspects indicated below.
CONTENT NOT ACCESSIBLE
The content listed below is not accessible for the following reasons:
- Lack of compliance with RD 1112/2018
- Due to the automation of some of the publications, there could be pages with incorrect nesting of HTML tags.
- There are documents in PDF format that do not comply with the regulations.
- There could be occasional editing errors on some web page.
- Disproportionate load
- Does not apply.
- Content that does not fall within the scope of applicable law
- Office files in PDF or other formats, as well as applications published before September 20, 2018 that do not fully meet all accessibility requirements.
- Live multimedia content.
- Pre-recorded multimedia content published before the entry into force of the Royal Decree.
- Online map services.
PREPARATION OF THIS STATEMENT OF ACCESSIBILITY
This statement was prepared on February 23, 2023 and is based on the Web Accessibility Reports of the Observatorio de Accesibilidad.
The date of the last revision was May 24, 2023.
OBSERVATIONS AND CONTACT DETAILS
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2 of RD 1112/2018) such as:
report any possible breach by this website
convey other content access difficulties
make any other query or suggestion for improvement related to the accessibility of the website
via email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the name of the page in the subject.
- It has been designed adapting to current standards and regulations in relation to accessibility, complying with priority 2 (AA) verification points defined in the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines specification (WCAG 2.1).
- It complies with the requirements of the UNE-EN 301549 v1.1.2:2015 Standard, considering the exceptions of Royal Decree 1112/2018.
- It is designed for correct viewing on desktop, tablet and mobile devices with a minimum resolution of 1280×1024.
- It has been made using HTML5 as markup language and CSS 3 style sheets for its design.