HOLDER AND GENERAL CONTRACT CONDITIONS
These General Contract Conditions – hereinafter CGC – regulate the purchase conditions of the different products offered on our website: www.bodegacanrubi.com, owned by BODEGA CAN RUBÍ, S.L. (hereinafter THE COMPANY), a Spanish company, with NIF B57913972, and located at Carrer Ses Teixidores, 23 Pol. Ind. Son Llaüt, 07320, Santa Maria del Camí, Mallorca – Spain.
Users who make purchases at www.bodegacanrubi.com fully accept these GTC and will be bound by them, as if they were written at the time of contracting/purchasing.
It will be an essential requirement to read and accept the GTC, prior to the purchase of any product through www.bodegacanrubi.com
THE COMPANY reserves the right to modify the CGC at any time and without prior notice. The CGC will always be accessible from the website, so that the user can consult or print them at any time.
The prices and conditions of sale are merely informative and may be modified in response to market fluctuations. However, placing the order by completing the purchase form implies compliance with the price offered and with the general conditions of sale in force at that specific time. Once the order has been formalized, the purchase will be understood to be perfected by operation of law, with all the legal guarantees that protect the purchasing consumer and, from that moment, the prices and conditions will be contractual and cannot be modified without the express agreement of both contracting parties. .
THE COMPANY reserves the right to deny and/or suspend access to the services provided at www.bodegacanrubi.com for reasons of breach of contractual good faith, breach of applicable legislation, of these General Purchase Conditions and/or or in cases of fraud detected by this company and/or any of its suppliers.
This form of payment is immediate, convenient and secure. When you finish your order, you can make the payment on the bank page. Bodega Can Rubí will not receive this data or have access to it. You can associate as many cards as you want to your customer account to make orders faster. An order by card can be paid in the hour following its confirmation. After that time, if the payment does not arrive, the order will be automatically cancelled.
For security, your bank will send you a code to your mobile to complete the payment. For subsequent purchases, our system will remember your card details. If you wish to deactivate this functionality, you only have to access the “Linked cards” section of your user account and delete the corresponding card.
You can order the payment to this account:
LA CAIXA: ES2821000108670200226065- SWIFT/BIC: CAIXESBBXXX
Indicates the order number as Concept. You do not need to send us proof of the transfer. We will ship the order after the confirmation of payment.
Transfers from different entities may take up to two business days to reach us (excluding weekends and holidays), according to banking regulations. We keep transfer orders active for four calendar days. After that time, if the payment has not been confirmed, the order will be cancelled.
- All our shipments are wrapped in special boxes for transport, with which we ensure that your order will arrive in perfect condition.
- All our shipments to Peninsular Spain, Portugal and the Balearic Islands take 3/4 business days to reach their destination from the confirmation of payment.
- The shipping cost will be determined in each particular case depending on the destination. This value will be calculated in the purchase process and will be informed at the time of settlement of the order, before you make the payment. Transport costs are free for shipments to Mallorca.
- Shipping costs are free on purchases over €79 for deliveries to Peninsular Spain.
- For shipments to other European countries and the Canary Islands, consult the price by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the shipping address and the number of bottles. We will send you the purchase price and how to do it as soon as possible.
- Minimum orders of 6 bottles.
General Conditions for returns
Orders can be canceled at no cost until the moment the shipment becomes effective (when we send you an email with the order details). If we receive notice of cancellation once the package has already been shipped, it will be considered a return.
Returns can be made up to 7 calendar days from the receipt of the order (in the case of receiving your order in several shipments, the period will start counting from the receipt of the last one) according to the following specifications:
- The right of return cannot be exercised when there are indications that the products have been opened, tampered with or exposed to inappropriate conditions.
- It is mandatory to return the products correctly protected, in their original packaging, in perfect condition for subsequent sale.
- Any package that lacks any of the sender’s identification elements (name, surname, address, order number) cannot be accepted. We will not accept any changes or returns if we have not previously received any notification.
- The return of the requested products will give rise to the reimbursement of all the amounts paid by the User less the round trip shipping costs (1). Once the merchandise is received in our warehouses, and after checking its status, the amount will be refunded (by the same method with which the payment was made).
- Shipping costs are borne by the customer, as well as return costs.
(1) Excluded from this case are those returns that are derived from our error or from a defect in the product. In this case, Bodega Can Rubí undertakes to exchange the defective product for another equal one or the amount will be refunded. You will also be responsible for the return and subsequent shipping costs.
To make a return effective, you must indicate the reason for the return and the order number you want to return by sending an email to email@example.com